FREE ELEVATE 2024 Virtual Conference & Career Fair (March 7-8)
Meet fellow conference attendees with 1:1 SPEED NETWORKING for 3 minutes each session, with the option to extend the conversation. Be sure to ADD YOUR INTERESTS into your profile in the virtual conference platform to optimize your matching!
Ask MENTORS in the Mentorship Lounge about engineering, product, career development / upskilling, AI & more – discussing career stuff, interviewing, promotions, resumes, & more! Mentors are here to answer your questions!
Celebrate International Women’s Day with the team behind Girl Geek X – Angie Chang and Sukrutha Bhadouria. Join us online as we share our motivations for extending this conference for mid-to-senior career level women – and why it’s so important. Career & tech talk topics include:
- Networking is Working
- The Unique Position Of Women In Tech To Drive Political Change
- Accelerating Value Delivery & Empowering Autonomous Teams
- How To Prepare For Interviewing For A Job You Want But Don’t Have All The Required Skills
- Live Lightning Resume Reviews
- What Recruiters Look For on Resumes
- Is Crochet Turing Complete?
- Don’t Be Elizabeth Holmes: When to Make that Difficult Decision to Cut Scope
- Conquering Unforeseen Challenges That Arise When Breaking Generational Curses
- Explore How Generative AI Can Enhance Your Career
- AI in the Detection of Breast Cancer
- Zero to Metrics-Driven Hero
- Effective Communication – Get to ‘Yes”: The Art of Persuasion
- Technical Interviewing for Leadership & Individual Contributor
- Landing A Job Successfully in This Economy
- Breaking Barriers: Navigating Challenges as a Woman Leader in Trust & Safety
- and many more sessions TBA!
Cynthia C. Harbor
Dr. Natalie Lao
İren Azra Coşkun
Shikha Tandon, OLY
Gabriela de Queiroz
Julie Shin Choi
Girl Geek X is a community that has grown to 40,000+ women in tech over a decade from Bay Area Girl Geek Dinners. At Girl Geek X events, women share thought leadership in STEM expertise, as well as career advice in the fast-paced tech industry – hosting over 250 dinners at over 150 tech companies and startups across the San Francisco Bay Area – and globally we host annual virtual conferences. Girl Geek X events feature women at the mic sharing industry knowledge and career advice, for the retention and recruitment of mid-level / senior women in tech – a critical lever to increase the ratio of female CEOs, executives, engineers, entrepreneurs, and leaders.