Our highly-anticipated Girl Geek X: ELEVATE Conference and Career Fair on June 7, 2023 hosted over ONE THOUSAND mid-to-senior women in tech around the world online for inspiration, connection, and learning.
Thank you to our inspiring speakers & sponsors for helping make ELEVATE conference an incredible experience — Check out featured jobs – they are actively hiring for REMOTE (FLEXIBLE) JOBS – please check them out, and help a girl geek find her next role in tech!
Here are the most popular talks from June’s ELEVATE 2023! You can watch (or re-watch) them at the links below:
- Launch Your Career Learning Circle (Morning Keynote) – Margarita Akterskaia, Senior Software Engineer at Roblox, provides practical guidance on creating & maintaining a successful career learning circle.
- Fighting Fatigue and Burnout as Employee Resource Group Leadership – Emily Garcia, Head of Pixel Supply & Demand at Google, & Janice Litvin, Author of Banish Burnout Toolkit, discuss strategies for sustainable ERGs, motivating & rewarding volunteers, & generally preventing burnout.
- Grokking Your Technical Interview – Neha Srivastava, Senior Software Engineer at Attentive, shares crucial insights on what hiring managers are really looking for in the technical interview process.
- How To Get a No-Code Role – Amulya Vishwanath, Head of Developer Relations, Emerging Markets at Nvidia, explores today’s landscape of job functions, from non-technical to no-code roles in tech.
- The Most Important Product You’ll Ever Work On: You! – Cindy Deng, Leadership Coach at Pacific Blue Leadership, explains why having a vision, considering your strategy, embracing your unique value, & executing with focus – means you can & will be your enthusiastic advocate.
- Beyond the Algorithm: the Human Element in Developing Trustworthy AI – Yunwen Tu, Senior UX Designer at Vianai, & Sanchika Gupta, Data Scientist at Vianai, share perspectives on designing trustworthy artificial intelligence.
- AR/VR in Education: Immersive Technologies, Limitless Learning – San Robinson, Mobile UI Engineer at CrowdStrike, on the potential for immersive technologies (AR/VR/XR) for developers to create with Unity & Unreal Engine.
|If your company is looking to recruit more women this year, please don’t let them miss out on our next Career Fair sponsorship opportunity! We want to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. |
Thank you in advance!
– Angie Chang, Sukrutha Bhadouria, Amy Weicker, and the team at Girl Geek X