We are seeking session proposals for the 4th Annual Girl Geek X: Elevate 2021 Virtual Conference to be held March 8th, 2021 – inviting women technologists, innovators and tech leaders from around the world to participate in Elevate to share the latest in tech and leadership with fellow mid-and-senior level professional women.
This virtual conference is FREE for attendees – last year, over 3,000 women signed up to attend – tuning in from 42 countries around the world – to be inspired by speakers on the latest in tech trends and leadership on International Women’s Day.
Sessions may reflect the theme of this year’s conference – “Resilience” – and content typically covers the following topics:
- Lightning Tech Talks – Dive deep into an area that’s unique / critical to your business or role, from engineer to PM.
- Technical Skills & Tactics – Tutorials, walkthroughs, or deep dives into a skillset or tactical approach to how you solved a real-world challenge.
- Learning & Development – Topics include negotiation, mid-career job searches, interviewing tips, managing up the chain of command, self-awareness, management, overcoming ageism / return to work bias, etc.
Work on a unique technical project or have interesting insights you’d love to share with other women & allies? We want to hear from you!
Tip: The best proposals include 3 key takeaways — things attendees can expect to learn from your talk!
Submit your proposal for a talk or panel here by Nov. 2nd, 2020 (11:59pm PT) for 2021 Elevate virtual conference.
Both first-time and experienced speakers are welcome to apply.
Why Speak at Elevate Virtual Conference?
- Share the technology you’re working on and tough problems you’re solving.
- Increase your visibility within your own organization and position yourself as a subject-matter expert in your field.
- Share what you’ve learned the hard way so that other women can more easily navigate their own careers — your talk will reach thousands of viewers!
- Highlight issues unique to women in technology/leadership, and issues you’ve experienced or are passionate about.
- Connect with other great women leaders, peers and mentors.
- Elevating other women is a fun and rewarding experience.