- GET THE WORD OUT. Tell your friends and co-workers about our 4th annual Elevate virtual conference livestreaming on March 8, 2021 in celebration of International Women’s Day!
- SHARE THIS CREATIVE on social media, in a Slack channel, etc.
- Spread the word: In addition to emailing the colleagues you work with directly, consider creating a calendar invite, posting on Slack and to your internal bulletin boards, ERG groups, Chatter, LinkedIn, etc. We welcome all genders and allies – this event is relevant to everyone!
- PUT IT ON THE BIG SCREEN. Connect your laptop to a projector or HD television. Try a VGA cable to connect to a projector, or an HDMI cable to connect to your HD television. Crank up the sound. Enjoy!
- SHARE THE CONFERENCE LINK (ELEVATE.GIRLGEEK.IO) so everyone can tune in from their home or couch, and soak up the learnings!
Tips to make your Virtual Viewing Party an even bigger hit:
- INVITE WOMEN ON YOUR COMPANY’S LEADERSHIP TEAM to kick off the viewing party.
- HOST AN INTERNAL Q&A, FIRESIDE CHAT, OR LIGHTNING TECH TALK after Elevate ends onscreen.
- TAKE NOTES DURING THE CONFERENCE. Start a discussion about topics relevant to your team and your company, and make a note of any that aren’t addressed during the webinar. You might decide to host an internal event to dive deeper into those topics at a later date.
- SHARE A SELFIE! Show us your viewing party so we can share in the excitement. Take a picture and tweet at @GIRLGEEKX using hashtag #GIRLGEEKXELEVATE and we’ll retweet.
- MAKE IT FUN! Encourage attendees to mingle online and discuss the sessions, and ask each other questions. Have fun and make sure everyone feels welcome.
Special THANK YOU to our SPONSORS!
IF YOUR ORGANIZATION IS INTERESTED IN SPONSORING THE CONFERENCE, FEATURING YOUR COMPANY’S SPEAKER, OR PUTTING YOUR COMPANY’S JOB LISTINGS IN FRONT OF THOUSANDS OF MID-SENIOR LEVEL WOMEN IN TECH, EMAIL US AT SPONSORS@GIRLGEEK.IO TO GET INVOLVED. CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO. THANK YOU!