Our 5th annual Girl Geek X: ELEVATE all-day Conference on March 8, 2022 in celebration of International Women’s Day hosted over 3,600 around the world.
- Decision-Making at Scale – Arquay Harris, VP of Engineering at Webflow
- Break the Bias: From Work to Mission – Leyla Seka, COO at Ironclad, and Jiahan Ericsson, Senior Director of Engineering at Ironclad
- Riding the Highs and Lows: Navigating Bad Mental Health Days in the Workspace – Ashu Ravichander, Principal Product Manager at Workday
- How to Get The Promotion You Deserve – Ali Littman, Director of Engineering at Modern Health
- Career Growth for Humans – Kristen Warms, Senior Manager, Learning Development at Atlassian
- Engineering Leadership – Jenn Clevenger, Senior Director of Engineering at Etsy, Kamilah Taylor, Head of Financial Products Engineering at Gusto, Willie Hooykaas-Baldwin, VP of Engineering at Salesforce, and Sukrutha Bhadouria, Director of Engineering at Salesforce
- Your Ableism is Showing: How You’re Missing the Mark By Not Including Accessible Practices – Erin Perkins, Accessibility Educator and Founder at Mabely Q
- It’s A Hot Job Market. Do You Stay or Do You Leave? – Aliza Carpio, Director, Technology Evangelist, Autodesk, Rocio Montes, Senior Engineering Manager at GitHub, and Sharon Hunt, Head of Product at Clovers
- Why Knowledge is the Future of Data – Michelle Yi, Senior Director of Applied AI at RelationalAI
- You’re a Sales What? Life as a Sales Engineer – Melissa Andrews, Sales Engineering Manager at Splunk
- How to #HumbleBrag Effectively – Shailvi Wakhlu, Senior Director of Data at Strava
- Tech is a Team Sport: When Women Lead, Everything is Possible – Clare Martorana, Federal CIO at Executive Office of the President and Mina Hsiang, Administrator at United States Digital Service
- Launching and Leading Cross-Functional Initiatives as an Engineer – Izzy Clemenson, Senior Staff Engineer and Tracy Stampfli, Principal Engineer at Slack
- Become the Role Model You Wish You Had – Reeny Sondhi, Chief Security Officer at Autodesk, and Susanna Holt, VP of Strategic Technologies at Autodesk
- Economic Justice and Cryptocurrency / Web3 – Jen-Mei Wu, Community Organizer at PaRTEE4Justice
Special Thank You To Elevate 2022 Sponsors and Government Participants!Thanks to the great folks at Atlassian, Slack, Strava, Autodesk, Front, Intel, Ironclad, MosaicML, Opendoor, RelationalAI, Splunk, United States Digital Service, Fisher Investments, Meta for supporting the 5th annual Elevate virtual conference for International Women’s Day!
Don’t forget to check out their jobs—they are actively hiring!