We’re excited to announce that we are launching Career Fairs! Registration will open in just a few weeks, and the first event is on Thursday, December 8, 2022.
Is your team is hiring for open technical roles? Now’s the perfect time to build your talent pipeline, attract passive candidates, shine a spotlight on your female leaders, and let us help you create evergreen talent branding and recruiting assets to support and highlight your organization’s DEI efforts!
We’re using a new event platform for Girl Geek X Career Fairs online with improved networking capabilities, and every sponsor will get:
- a customizable virtual recruiting booth that can be staffed by members of your team, from hiring manager to recruiters,
- networking tables within your virtual booth
- opportunities to connect LIVE with attendees in 1:1 or small groups meetings
- your open roles promoted to our community of over 40,000 women in tech
- speaking opportunities
- and more!
If your company wants to promote your talent brand and open roles to our community of over 40,000 women in tech, and give your female leaders a forum to share their experience, insights and excitement for their work, please check out our sponsorship prospectus and let’s talk!
Email us, and let’s talk about helping talented girl geeks find their dream job at your company!
As we plan Career Fairs, we want to hear from you about topics, sessions, speakers & more!
Submit your talk ideas, requests, questions, and/or speaker proposals… and we’ll plan to address the topics that will help YOU advance in your career and land your dream role!
GET INSPIRED! HERE ARE PREVIOUS CAREER / STRATEGY / TECH TALKS THAT HAVE BEEN POPULAR – click to replay the lightning talk(s) below:
- CAREER JOURNEYS – start with who: choosing your next career opportunity, office manager to CPO, how to get the promotion you deserve, resilience, how to lead if management is not for you, how to refactor your career
- PRODUCTIVITY / MENTAL HEALTH – communications strategies for remote teams, riding the highs and lows: navigating bad mental health days at the work space
- IMPOSTER SYNDROME / NAVIGATING BIAS– what’s holding you back might be you, how to humblebrag effectively, tech leavers and tech stayers, the intersection of product management and gender: strategies for navigating the hidden pitfalls
- STRATEGY / NEGOTIATION – successfully pushing for pay equity at a company, decision-making at scale, working while pregnant: how to deliver like a boss, ensuring artificial general intelligence benefits all of humanity, ‘thank u, next’: how ‘diversity’ gets in the way of gender equity