Virtual Opendoor Girl Geek Dinner 2021 – Talks & Networking
Subscribe to Girl Geek X to hear about upcoming events, learn about new technology, and meet fellow women in tech.
“Self Awareness: The First Step to Career Growth” Keynote by Morgan Cole, L&D
Here’s a little-known fact: The secret to unlock career growth lies in your ability to acknowledge, decipher and manage your feelings and motives.
“Design & Strategy at Opendoor” Lightning Talk by Annie Tang, Senior Design Manager
Learn about how the design team at Opendoor embraces empathy to understand our customer needs, defines strategic product visions, and designs quality experiences through wide exploration and refinement.
“Data Science Challenge: Multiple Hypotheses Testing Problem” Lightning Talk by Amy Yang, Senior Data Scientist
“Role-Based Access Control at Opendoor” Lightning Talk by Maggie Moreno, Senior Software Engineer
“Flawless and Consistent Customer Experiences with UI Testing” Lightning Talk by Sumedha Pramod, Senior Software Engineer
“This Is What Leadership Looks Like” Fireside Chat moderated by Heather Natour, Head of Engineering, Seller
Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a seamless, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home stress-free and instant through technology.
Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
Opendoor is currently hiring for:
- Engineering Manager, Seller Products (San Francisco & Remote)
- Senior Cloud Infra Engineer (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta & Remote)
- Senior Rails Infrastructure Engineer (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta & Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer Front End (San Francisco & Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer Full Stack (San Francisco & Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer, Golang (San Francisco & Remote)
- Technical Program Manager, Infra (Remote)
- Senior Software Engineer, Data Platform (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta & Remote)