Founded in 2015, Discord is a voice, video and text app that helps friends and communities come together to hang out and explore their interests – from artists and activists, to study groups, sneakerheads, plant parents, and more. With 150 million monthly users across 19 million active communities, called servers, Discord has grown to become one of the most popular communications services in the world. Discord was built without selling ads or user data and instead, offers a premium subscription called Nitro that gives users special perks like higher quality streams and fun customizations. Discord is hiring!
- Product Manager – API & Apps User Experience
- Engineering Manager – Realtime Infrastructure
- Software Engineer – Realtime Infrastructure
- Data Science Manager – Ecosystems & Servers
- Senior Machine Learning Engineer – Anti Abuse
- Senior Product Marketing Manager – International
- Senior Product Manager – Acquisition Channels
- Staff Software Engineer – Revenue
- Don’t see what you’re looking for? Here’s an open job posting
Discord Girl Geek Dinner - Lightning Talks & Panel Discussion!
Women at Discord talk about culture, leadership, digital accessibility, surviving a big mistake at work, product marketing, data science, & much more at the first Discord Girl Geek Dinner on February 23, 2022, emceed by Jire Bademosi!
WATCH ON YOUTUBE